10.09.2008

Being an all-around wife:

I’ve been playing the role of a housewife since Dec. 12, 2006. From being a MISS to MRS., I would say that things have changed. I now get up in the morning with my husband still sound asleep. I get up, fix myself, and go straight to the kitchen. Yes! I do the cooking. Househelp just assists me. Hehe. I’m no good cook, but at least I can cook. I stay home. I clean up, do groceries, the traditional housewifey stuff. . What does this sum up to? A clean home. . . A happy husband… A happy wife!

I thought I’d go tad bored staying home and not working for couple weeks or months. But to tell you honestly, I haven’t. It’s so much fun organizing our home. From the garage all the way to the backyard. I just so love doing it.

Being a housewife isn’t a simple role to portray. I believe that it is one of the most tiring jobs, ever - Most especially with kids around. I am not pregnant yet… We’re trying…
hoping…. praying.

Ok…. back to cleaning!

0 comments:

 
design by Paperback Designs